How to Duck Dive with Fins and without Fins
5 EASY steps on how to do a proper duck-dive with fins and without fins.
– Keep your chin down. Avoid hyperextending your neck when diving.
– Take it slow. Instead of rushing and forcing your way down, try to perform these steps as slow as possible.
– Practice with half filled lungs and don’t go deep. Doing this over and over with a full inhale is exhausting.
– The only way to learn it is by doing it. So keep doing it.
– Once you get the hang of it, you can skip Step 1 and 2.
Thanks Tesla Gears (www.teslagearsph.com) and Leaderfins (www.leaderfins.com) for my gears!
GoPro Hero 4 Black