Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fin
The Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla fin uses a stiffer material than that of the standard Seawing Nova fins which makes them ideal for instructors and every day divers that do a lot of finning and require something with even better performance.
This Scubapro Fin features an articulated joint which creates a similar movement to that of a dolphin to reduce the drag in the water and gives superb thrust.
Other features include:
- Power, speed and frog kick ability
- More stiffness and snap compared to the Seawing Nova
- Durable monoprene construction
- Heavy duty marine grade bungee strap system can be secured on the foot or pulled off
- Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate gives excellent power transmission and reduces leg strain
- Variable pivot control ribs
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion
- Articulated joint allows the blade to pivot